Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stations of the Cross - Palm Sunday

Twelfth Station:
Jesus Dies




Give me moments to ponder in my heart your supreme love, a love greater than all others, a love for each and every one of your children.


Thirteenth Station:
The Body of Jesus Is Taken from the Cross




It is easy to be kind and to do good when someone is obviously in pain. It is easy to see a way of healing at that time. Grant me sight for those difficult moments when your people are in pain, in longing in much more subtle ways. Give me vision for shades of gray.


Fourteenth Station:
Jesus Is Laid in the Tomb




When I want to keep my resources to myself, even though they would be used better elsewhere, drive me to give. Keep generosity at the foremost of my thoughts, the tip of my tongue and the ends of my fingers. Remind me that the gifts I give now come back one hundred-fold.

No comments: