Saturday, July 19, 2008

I always wondered...

There seems to be an entire school of popular singers who so garble their words that nobody has any idea what they're really saying. Think of Bob Dylan. Remember that classic from the 60's "Louie, Louie."

Well, Joe Cocker was one of those singers. I could never figure out what he was saying although, I knew it was full of emotions. Someone was helpful enough to add captions to this video from Woodstock so we could understand what he was actually saying. And thanks Mike for finding it.

Isn't Youtube a wonderful thing?

2 comments:

That Baptist Ain't Right said...

That's about the funniest thing I've seen this week.

Michael J Mahoney said...

Since I posted it, that song's been running through my head.

People are looking at me funny when I'm singing to myself things like "O baby, hoggify.." and "I just need some Wonder loaf.."