Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Here I Am

Sometime ago I did one of these quizes that places me theologically and yesterday came across another
The first one said that I was an anabaptist (good choice I think). These are my results from today's test. Anabaptist isn't a choice.
You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern

89%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

71%

Neo orthodox

61%

Classical Liberal

57%

Modern Liberal

54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

32%

Roman Catholic

29%

Reformed Evangelical

14%

Fundamentalist

4%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

So what are you?

3 comments:

stacey abshire said...

I came out as a Holines/Wesleyan on top, with Emergent/post modern a close second.

Jon Reid said...

My results here...

Anonymous said...

Uh, uh, me too! Here are my results