Tuesday, March 04, 2008

new layout

well... not very new. It probably looks pretty much the same to you, but it reflects a new way that blogger manages the layout of the page. In switching over, I lost all of my links and widgets on the sidebar so it gives me a chance to re-evaluate what is there. I'll be adding more as I go along.

The first new one is the music player with the tunes from soundclick. I have it set to play automatically as soon as you navigate to the page... is that too annoying?

The blogs that I linked are ones that I read regularly. There are obviously lots of others out there that are worth reading and which I visit occassionally, but these are my regular reads.

2 comments:

Toni Ertl said...

Roy - the layout looks fine, but I really would leave that automatic player off. People surfing in their lunchbreak may not thank you if their PC starts playing random tunes without warning.

roy said...

good observation Toni. Any other thoughts out there?