Wednesday, January 04, 2006

bad movies

The other night I needed to do some spacing so I turned on HBO and watched the movie that was on - Alexander. Well, it has to be one of the 5 worst movies I've ever seen. Overblown dialog, silly accents, Macedonians with blond hair and blue eyes... the only character I believed was Bucephalus (do you remember who that was from your ancient history?)

Other really bad films that come immediately to mind are Battlefield Earth and Alphaville. What are your worst movies?

2 comments:

Dave Miller said...

By far two of the worst movies I have seen are "Lake Placid" about a lake full of giant cow and man eating crocodiles, starring Betty White and "Goddess of Love" starring Vanna White. Both terrible with horrible acting, but both great camp.

Anonymous said...

even if i wanted to my bad movies couldn't compete with Alexander. i agree whole-heartedly that was the worst movie i have ever wasted my time on. but, i bet your mind felt better after such a long mind space. he he he