Wednesday, January 09, 2008

eschatology

I think eschatology is an important issue in theology... so I took this little test. I think a number of the statements needed another choice beyond the agree/disagree poles... something like "what a ridiculous idea..." But since that wasn't an option, I just went with disagree. Because of that, I'm not sure how accurate the results are.

I think I probably fall closer to the Moltmannian view which is described thus: "Jürgen Moltmann is one of the key eschatological thinkers of the 20th Century. Eschatology is not only about heaven and hell, but God's plan to make all things new. This should spur us on to political and social action in the present."






What's your eschatology?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Amillenialist

Amillenialism believes that the 1000 year reign is not literal but figurative, and that Christ began to reign at his ascension. People take some prophetic scripture far too literally in your view.


Amillenialist


100%

Moltmannian Eschatology


95%

Preterist


90%

Postmillenialist


50%

Dispensationalist


10%

Premillenialist


10%

Left Behind


0%


No comments: